Frierson hits 10 3s, sparks The Citadel to 137-60 romp
- Cockburn, Illinois upset No. 5 Michigan
- No. 15 Arizona rolls, faces Gonzaga next
- Hoyas' full roster available vs. Orange
- Baker bounces back, Rutgers tops Badgers
- Bradley helps Cal get past Fresno State
Six Bulldogs scored in double figures in the lopsided contest. Zane Najdawi scored 18 points, making 10 of 10 at the foul line, Haden Brown added 15, Connor Kern 14 points with three 3-pointers, and Kaiden Rice added 11.
Frierson finished one point shy of his career best, and his 10 treys matches teammate Quayson Williams for the program record.
The Citadel shot 55 percent (47-85) with 18 3-pointers while Johnson, a small Christian university, made 20 of 76 shots (26 percent). The Bulldogs scored 40 points off 25 Johnson turnovers, out-rebounded Johnson 62-39 and held a 56-26 advantage on points in the paint.
Anthony Young led the Suns with 11 points.
Updated November 14, 2018