Illinois State rallies late, tops Chicago State 75-71
- Freshman Whitney leaving No. 15 Kentucky
- Plenty at stake in Big 12-SEC Challenge
- Maryland seeks to build off 1st road win
- Big Ten bans Illinois G Griffin 2 games
- Brunk's layup gets Indiana by No. 11 MSU
Milik Yarbrough led the Redbirds (3-1) with 25 points on 10-for-19 shooting and seven assists, Fayne added 15 points on 6-for-8 shooting and blocked three shots. Josh Jefferson tossed in 13 points and Evans six.
Chicago State (0-4) was led by Cameron Bowles' 19 points and nine rebounds. The Cougars used a 13-0 run to grab a 68-62 lead with about four minutes remaining.
Evans stole the ball and raced for a layup to cut the gap to 68-66. Yarbrough dropped a 3-pointer to tie at it 70-70 and Fayne followed with a steal and a fast-break layup, lifting ISU into the lead for good at 72-70 with 1:22 remaining.
Updated November 14, 2018