Utah State tops Hartford 100-73 behind Brown's 24 points
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
- Seton Hall's Mamukelashvili won't go pro
LOGAN, Utah (AP) Dwayne Brown Jr. tied his career high with 24 points and Utah State scored its second straight 100-point game Friday night with a 100-73 win over Hartford.
Utah State trailed early, but Taylor hit a go-ahead layup amid an 8-0 run for an 11-10 lead and the Aggies never looked back. They led 53-31 at halftime and by as many as 32 points in the second half, when they shot 63 percent from the field.
Utah State outscored the Hawks (0-2) 64-24 in the paint, outrebounded them 48-26 and scored 19 points off of 12 forced turnovers.
Updated November 9, 2018