King, Braxton lift St. Francis (PA) past Morgan St. 80-62
- Baldwin comes up big, No. 13 Butler wins
- Purdue rolls, tops Badgers at home again
- Freshman Whitney leaving No. 15 Kentucky
- Plenty at stake in Big 12-SEC Challenge
- Maryland seeks to build off 1st road win
Braxton surpassed the 1,000-point mark for his career and added to his career lead in double-doubles with 25. Braxton has scored in double figures in 54 of 67 career games.
Sherwyn Devonish-Prince Jr. made a layup and brought Morgan State to within 21-19. The Red Flash (1-1) went on a 19-7 run with King and Braxton scoring nine of the points. Saint Francis led 42-30 at halftime. David Syfax's layup with 9:15 reduced the Bears' deficit to 54-52 but they never took the lead. Andre Wolford added 12 points for the Red Flash.
Saint Francis converted 22 of 33 shots from the free-throw line to 13 of 17 for the Bears.
Devonish-Prince scored 14 points and Isaiah Burke scored 11 for Morgan State (0-2).
Updated November 9, 2018